ONLINE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST QUESTIONNAIRE
In a growing number of companies, employees are being required as part of corporate governance policies to provide an annual conflicts-of-interest certification. This can be a huge undertaking, especially for global companies faced with dispersing certification in numerous languages, obtaining 100% completion in a timely manner, filing results, and identifying and handling exceptions.
To ease certification, Cintas offers an electronic Conflicts of Interest Questionnaire with questions and policy links customized to your organization, as well as e-mail "reminders," and real-time monitoring and reporting of responses — in any language.
Our Questionnaire allows you to ask as many multiple-choice questions and/or request as many free-form text responses as desired. You can include "trigger questions" that allow managers to complete the Questionnaire in just seconds if they have no exceptions to report. You can roll out the Questionnaire by itself, or make it part of your annual Code of Conduct training.
The Cintas, two-minute Online Conflicts of Interest Questionnaire addresses the following topics. Where employee responses indicate an exception, employees are asked to provide details.
- Whether the employee or a family member works for anyone that does or is seeking to do business with the organization;
- Whether the employee or a family member has accepted benefits from anyone that does or is seeking to do business with the organization;
- Whether the employee has disclosed confidential information outside of the scope of his/her employment or used such information in any way to promote his/her own interest or the interests of others;
- Whether the employee or a family member has any other interest or arrangement that may represent a conflict of interest; and
- Conflicts of interest policy acknowledgment.