On Site Mobile Document Shredding Services
Cintas On Site Mobile Document Shredding can ensure sensitive business and employee information is protected against misuse, identity theft, and loss while staying compliant with privacy laws and government regulations.
The SmartShred™ On Site Mobile Document Shredding process takes place on our secure truck before it leaves your property.
- Cintas' On Site Mobile Document Shredding trucks can shred up to 8,000 pounds of paper an hour, ensuring the highest level of efficiency
- Hands free process and state-of-the-art shredding technology within every truck guarantees highest level of security in the industry
Our On Site Mobile Document Shredding Services include:
- Security Site Assessment — A Cintas Security Professional will provide a consultation to uncover your document management needs to determine what type of
document shredding services will work best for your business.
- Container Size & Placement — During the initial assessment of your
document shredding needs, Security Professionals will determine the optimal size and placement of containers at your facilities.
- Regular Service — On site
mobile document shredding containers are serviced at regular intervals by a Cintas Security Service Representative to ensure timely destruction of sensitive documents and records.
- Proof of Service — Once shredding is completed, a Certificate of Destruction will be issued.
- Recycling — All shredded paper documents Cintas handles are recycled as part of our commitment to improving the environment.
- National Service — Cintas Document Management services over 95% of the United States.
Contact us today to speak with a Cintas representative about your document management needs and how our secure on site
mobile document shredding services can help reduce costs while increasing the protection of sensitive business materials.
On Site Shredding
Off Site Shredding
Hard Drive Destruction