MEDIA VAULTING AND DATA BACKUP
A power surge, work accident, hard drive failure or any other type of disaster that causes digital data loss can be debilitating to your business. Securing your digital data offsite in case of disaster is crucial to any disaster recovery plan.
Cintas Media Vaulting and Data Backup service provides a robust solution to meet your changing data recovery needs.
CINTAS MEDIA VAULTING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- LTO Tapes (any types)
- Solid state hard drives or disk drives
- USB flash drives, CDs, DVDs, optical disks, audio and video tapes
- Microfiche and microfilm
Secure and Climate Controlled Facilities
- Access to all vaults is electronically controlled to only allow access to management and trained vault personnel
- All media vaults are highly monitored for humidity and temperature control
- Fire protection systems
- Secure transport vehicles equipped with advanced protection technology (GPS, security systems, fire suppression)
Flexible Access Options
- Client Access to Vault Guaranteed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year by simply calling their local Cintas team
- Client Access to CintasVault™ for online access to media library
- - Setup media rotation schedule
- - View media inventory in one place (view what’s in the vault and what’s at the client’s site)
- - Review order history
- - Request an extra pickup or delivery
ONLINE BACKUP SERVICE
For clients who have a short recovery time objective for a limited amount of data, online data backup is often the best single solution or paired as a hybrid solution with media vaulting.
Cintas offers Digital Vault Exchange (DVX) for those clients who need a secure and robust data backup solution to meet their business needs. Click here to learn more about Cintas DVX.