Hard Drive Destruction Service
What’s at Risk?
More than 65% of executives with purchasing authority were unaware of the potential fines they can face for improper disposal of computers. What are the risks:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows fines up to $250,000 and 10 years in prison for each violation of patient health information privacy rules.
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act imposes penalties of up to $100,000 per violation by financial institutions.
- Loss of personal customer data is immeasurable when you consider the impact it has on your hard-earned business reputation.
Sometimes Erasing and Degaussing Hard Drives Is Not Enough
Even when you think you’ve erased, deleted, and degaussed data, you may not be protecting your company or your clients. Secure hard drive destruction is the only way to destroy 100% of your data permanently from your hard drives. Cintas offers a secure and efficient process to destroy hard drives and help restore your peace of mind.
Is Your Current Hard Drive Destruction Process as Secure and Efficient as Cintas?
Cintas offers the most secure and efficient solution for permanent hard drive destruction.
- Two onsite, background-checked employees ensures your hard drives are never out of sight
- Onsite hand-held scanner records each hard drive’s serial number
- Onsite onboard computer creates a manifest log of all hard drives recorded
- Onsite destruction-only process
- Hard drive platters and casing are physically destroyed to ensure complete data destruction
- Client can view each destroyed hard drive onsite before it leaves their parking lot
- Printed and/or emailed manifest log provided for each hard drive successfully destroyed
Avoid the risk. Keep your customers, employees and business protected.
Contact us and a Cintas representative will show you how Hard Drive Destruction can help protect your business from fines and penalties.
HD NAID certification varies by location
On Site Shredding
Off Site Shredding
Hard Drive Destruction