Information Management - Financial Mergers and Acquisitions
To Maximize Your Acquisition You Need A Solution That Maximizes Your Data Conversion
Mergers and acquisitions demand the thorough and accurate assessment and transitioning (“normalizing”) of every page of customer data, account information, loan portfolios, and other records from one institution into the prevailing institution’s definitions. Normalizing all data and documents, whether paper or electronic, into one format is intensely manual and time consuming – making it nearly impossible to perform internally.
Normalization of Information
Cintas provides fast, accurate normalization of all data/document types. We are experts in financial services records conversion.
- Paper Loan Vault Services
- Document identification and validation, and imaging and data validation of physical loan files
- Data Conversion, Consolidation and Merger of Electronic Systems
Backfile Document Imaging
Digital imaging turns bulky paper documents into easily stored digital data to help centralize scanned paper documents.
- Page level indexing available for unmatched accuracy
- Document-type classification for quick information isolation
- Documents are securely hosted and accessible 24/7 through Cintas or your own ERP system
- Cintas maintains chain-of-custody never having a need to outsource services to any third party (Imaging – Storage – Destruction)