We value your opinion.
At the end of your visit, can you spare 2-3 minutes for a quick survey?
Cintas is conducting research to determine whether the terminology used in describing our products and services is intuitive to our customers and prospective customers. Your feedback is important to helping us explain our products and services better.
Select YES and at the conclusion of your visit a second questionnaire window will be accessible right on your desktop.
We appreciate your participation!
You have been selected at random to participate in this survey based on the pages you visit on this site. Participation in this survey is completely voluntary. Information gathered will be used for the sole purpose of market research to monitor or improve this website, and to improve our customer service and product offerings. To resolve a customer service issue, please visit our Contact Us
page or call 1-800-CINTAS1.
SECURE X-RAY DESTRUCTION
How are you destroying confidential X-rays?
HIPAA requires health care facilities to protect X-ray film and information as Protected Health Information*. Reduce your risk of HIPAA violations by trusting Cintas to secure your X-ray destruction.
Did you know?
Over the past year, HIPAA breaches have increased by 32%.**
Exclusive, Secure LockDown™ X-ray Technology
- LockDown™ is a state-of-the-art transit protection system that ensures security while X-rays are transported from the healthcare facility.
- It’s specialized security system disables a vehicle when locking mechanisms are disengaged – preventing a possible breach.
Why You Can Trust Cintas
- Cintas is a trusted Business Associate of thousands of healthcare providers across North America
- Our Service Representatives are background checked and trained to secure all confidential information
- We provide a certificate of destruction that confirms the date and time of collection
Contact us and a Cintas representative will show you how X-ray Destruction can help keep your protected information secure.
*HIPAA/HITECH (source: www.hhs.gov, HIPAA 45 CFR 164.530(c) and 42 USC 1
** Ponemon Institute LLC: Second Annual Benchmark Study on Patient Privacy and Data Security, December 2011