Dirt and stains can cling to untreated carpet and quickly become embedded in the fibers.
Using the Cintas carpet protection service provides extra time to clean up spills, while minimizing wicking and the spreading of stains.
The carpet protection spray creates a unique invisible shield around carpet fibers, keeping dirt from sticking to fibers.
The same technology that keeps foods from sticking to pots and pans prevents dirt and grime from sticking to the carpet.
Stain Before & After Carpet Protection
Features and benefits
- Reduces Permanent Stains – Unprotected carpet doesn't repel spills as well as protected carpet.
With the ability to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
- Protect High Traffic Areas – Traffic area soil is very damaging and cuts carpet yarns like a knife,
allowing the soil to easily bond to an unprotected carpet.
- Easy Stain Removal – The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner is needed to remove it;
requiring less agitation and less time. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
- More Effective Professional Cleaning – Having carpet protectant applied to your carpet
will ensure more soil is removed the next professional cleaning.
HOW THE SERVICE WORKS
- Cintas surveys your operation and creates a custom floor cleaning program based on your cleaning habits
- Flexible programs to meet your changing needs