CONSISTENT SPRINKLER SYSTEM SERVICING FROM CINTAS
- Helps you stay compliant. Often times, periodic servicing is required by the NFPA (NFPA 25) and your local Authority-Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) — and you could be fined for non-compliance if you don’t follow these guidelines.
- Helps keep your equipment ready. Most fire sprinklers require periodic testing and consistent inspections to continue functioning properly.
- Increases insurance coverage eligibility. Many insurance companies may not cover damages caused by fire unless a company has documented that periodic inspections and maintenance have been performed on their sprinkler systems.
- Promotes safety. Having your fire sprinkler systems properly serviced and functioning can help save lives and property during a fire.
YOUR INSPECTION FREQUENCY CAN VARY
From pre-action and deluge to foam-water and standpipe, there are many sprinkler system types on the market today –– and your inspection frequency depends on the type of system you have, as well as your local AHJ requirements. Be sure to consult with your state and local AHJ to find out the required inspection frequency for your system.
CINTAS SPECIALIZES IN*:
- Emergency Service: We’re on call to help you diagnose and repair system problems.
- Quarterly Inspections: Depending on your sprinkler system, NFPA or your local AHJ may require quarterly sprinkler service.
- Yearly Inspections: Every year, your Cintas technician will help inspect your hanger, pipe fittings, sprinkler heads, value supervisory alarm devices, information signage, hydraulic nameplate, mechanical devices and more.
* Service options may vary depending on service locations.