Suppress damage in seconds from fire, smoke and water.
Special Hazard Suppression
In some cases, conventional fire suppression methods can cause as much or more damage than the fire itself.
When specialized equipment and resources are simply too valuable or too fragile to trust to a standard sprinkler system, faster, more responsive fire suppression is needed. Cintas Fire Protection installs and services Special Hazard Suppression systems designed to detect and suppress fires in seconds, so your most indispensable resources are safe from fire, smoke and water damage.
Applications for Cintas' Special Hazard Suppression include:
- Data Storage
- Computer Rooms
- Flammable Liquid Storage
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Records
- Financial Records
- Museum Exhibits
- Historical Sites
- Telecommunication Facilities
We perform routine monthly and annual inspections to ensure:
- All systems are operable and ready to protect your most critical resources
- Accurate testing and maintenance records keep you compliant with regulatory authorities
- Your employees are trained to meet OSHA requirements
- Immediate emergency response when system is discharged
The following NFPA standards serve as the basis for detailing minimum requirements:
- NFPA 12 — CO2 Systems
- NFPA 12A — Halon 1301 Systems
- NFPA 17 — Dry Chemical Systems
- NFPA 2001 — Clean Agent Systems
- NFPA 72 — National Fire Alarm Code
Cintas provides special fire protection for special property.
Contact us and a Cintas representative will help you determine if your facility can benefit from a Special Hazard Suppression system.