Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types throughout North America.
We design, manufacture and implement corporate identity uniform programs, provide entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, document management, fire protection, and first aid and safety services for more than 900,000 businesses.
Cintas went public in 1983.
For disclosure of detailed financial results, please see the quarterly results.
If you are considering an investment in Cintas, here are some facts you should know ...
- We are the largest company in our industry.
- We are a market leader with an excellent reputation.
- We have an outstanding management team, most of whom have been with the company for many years. We are experienced, knowledgeable and committed.
- We are ownership-driven. Most of the executives have the majority of their net worth invested in Cintas stock. We are motivated more by the long-term value of Cintas than by salaries, bonuses and perks.
- We do extensive benchmarking by comparing costs and productivity — line item by line item — for every Cintas operation throughout North America. This stimulates competition within our team and sets the scene for outstanding performance.
These are the reasons we have been successful in the past — and the reasons why we will continue to grow in the future. Thank you for your interest in Cintas Corporation. We look forward to receiving any questions you may have about the company. Should you wish additional information such as an annual report, etc., please mail your request to:
J. Michael Hansen
Vice President - Finance and CFO
6800 Cintas Boulevard
P. O. Box 625737
Cincinnati, Ohio 45262-5737
For more information, call 1-513-459-1200.