Having Trouble Keeping Up With Your Material Safety Data Sheets?
- It’s estimated that more than 4.5 million facilities in North America alone handle chemical materials.
- In the United States, OSHA reports that over 30 million American workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals in the workplace each year.
- Violations of OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard result in fines of more than $1.5 million each year.
Cintas provides your workplace on demand access to the industry leading online database for MSDS which includes:
- A database of nearly 4 millions MSDS’s at your Fingertips
- Multiple backup options to ensure your electronic MSDS management system meets OSHA, WHMIS and other regulatory requirements
- An easy to use web environment so you can get started immediately without training
- Quick Return on Investment by reducing time consuming administrative costs
- Low cost of ownership – There’s no software to download. Install or maintain locally, plus you get immediate access to new feature and enhancements.
Contact us today to speak with a Cintas Safety Specialist today.