Cintas Document Management has partnered with the National Foundation for Credit Counseling and Equifax to award one deserving individual with a unique experience to pledge their financial responsibility.
In honor of Financial Literacy Month (April), one individual will be awarded with a trip to meet with a financial advisor live for a financial consultation and win $2,000 to put toward paying off their debt, as well as ongoing credit counseling and the Debt Wiseô product.
To enter, participants simply submit their pledge to become debt free (no strings attached, as itís a pledge to you from you), write an essay describing your financial situation and why you should win the contest, and as an option, also include an image that is most reflective of your current financial state OR your ideal financial state.
The grand prize winner will receive:
• Money Coaching session with a nationally recognized personal finance expert in Atlanta, GA
• 3 day, 2 night stay in Atlanta, GA including hotel and airfare (Date TBD)
• $2,000 toward paying off their debt
• Equifax’s Debt Wise™ product
• Debt Free for Life by David Bach
• Additional financial counseling sessions with a National Foundation for Credit Counseling Member Agency
All U.S. Citizens, 18 years and older, are eligible. Entries must be received by 5 p.m. Eastern on April 25, 2011.
Click here to read about the winner