We value your opinion.
At the end of your visit, can you spare 2-3 minutes for a quick survey?
Cintas is conducting research to determine whether the terminology used in describing our products and services is intuitive to our customers and prospective customers. Your feedback is important to helping us explain our products and services better.
Select YES and at the conclusion of your visit a second questionnaire window will be accessible right on your desktop.
We appreciate your participation!
You have been selected at random to participate in this survey based on the pages you visit on this site. Participation in this survey is completely voluntary. Information gathered will be used for the sole purpose of market research to monitor or improve this website, and to improve our customer service and product offerings. To resolve a customer service issue, please visit our Contact Us
page or call 1-800-CINTAS1.
EARTH DAY BY THE NUMBERS
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Americans generated almost 250 million tons of trash in 2010, while recycling and composting more than 85 million tons of waste. At Cintas, we continuously strive to minimize waste entering landfills, and work with our recycling partners to ensure that 100 percent of shredded paper is recycled into secondary paper products such as paper towels and tissue. Check out the following recycling facts and statistics in honor of Earth Day.
- 28% – The percentage of all waste that the U.S. recycles, which has doubled from a decade ago
- 9,000 – The approximate number of community curbside recycling programs in the U.S.
- 74% – The percent reduction in air pollution generated by recycling compared to making new paper
- 25% – The percentage of recycled fibers in most corrugated fiberboard boxes
- 28 – The number of pages of paper the average web user prints daily
- 1993 – The first year when more paper was recycled than buried in U.S. landfills
- 75% – The percentage of America’s paper mills that use recovered fiber to make some or all of their products
- 7,000 – The number of gallons of water saved by recycling one ton of paper
- 40% – The percentage of waste consisting of paper and cardboard
- 8 million – The number of trees saved by Cintas’ paper recycling in 2011