Convert your paper documents to electronic files
Document Imaging Services
Are your employees wasting time filing and locating paper records? Save time and money with Cintas Document Imaging Services.
Converting your paper files and records to electronic documents can help you increase productivity, improve business processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Information found in multiple formats, scattered throughout your organization, can be scanned, stored, managed and made immediately accessible to you through our electronic document imaging services. Anytime. Anywhere. Documents to scan and convert with imaging:
- Paper files — legal, financial, medical, employee records, etc.
- Microfilm and microfiche
- Other media
Search, retrieve and share important business information internally or externally — all via a secure web browser.
Benefits of Document Imaging and Scanning services:
- Respond quickly to resolve billing issues and all other customer needs
- Increase security of customer information from unauthorized access
- Reduce the cost of locating, copying and recreating office documents
- Streamline workflow processes and improve productivity
- Minimize risks of regulatory exposure, fines and penalties
- Scan only what you need, when you need it (Scan-On-Demand)
- No software purchase, installation or changes required
- Upload images into your existing databases or systems
- Reduce cost and save time with document imaging
Cintas has partnered with Advanced Processing & Imaging (API) to provide a complete document lifecycle management solution for customers. Read more to learn how this can greatly improve your document management.
For more information on our complete range of document imaging services and hosting solutions, visit ITC, the Imaging and Web Hosting division of Cintas Document Management.
We understand that scanning every one of your paper documents may not be cost effective. Let us help you identify the right ones.
Request more information to have a Cintas digital imaging consultant help you identify active and regularly accessed records that can be electronically captured and made immediately available to you with the help of our document imaging services.