A/C Coils before ChemTron by Cintas HVAC Cleaning Service
A/C Coils after ChemTron by Cintas HVAC Cleaning Service
ChemTron by Cintas HVAC Cleaning Service combines energy saving technology with the service you trust.
The ChemTron process uses proprietary, state-of-the-art products and chemicals based on 20 years of chemical refinements. And Cintas brings a national presence with highly trained, professional technicians — all Cintas employees.
ChemTron HVAC Cleaning Service will minimize any downtime at your facility by giving you flexible scheduling to meet your needs. Plus, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Lower your energy bills with a more efficient system
- Extend the life of your A/C with regular maintenance
- Improve the overall experience of your facility with cleaner air quality
Maximize Savings by Maximizing Your A/C Efficiency
ChemTron’s Deep Clean A/C Treatment features our exclusive, comprehensive 6-part treatment process. It’s the most thorough and complete A/C cleaning service available!
- Complete coil cleaning — ChemTron Fin Clean is a non-acid high performing cleaner designed to react with the aluminum to work its way through
- Cleaning of the A/C pan — ChemTron Blow Out thoroughly cleans the pan, removing all buildup of organic materials and malodors that have formed over time
- Drain line treatment — Drain lines are cleaned with ChemTron Blow Out, breaking up sludge and biological buildup to prevent overflow and clogging
- Disinfect entire unit — ChemTron Sani A/C, an EPA registered disinfectant for HVAC systems, is used to disinfect the entire unit, killing mold, mildew and bacteria on contact
- Pan purge strip insertion — ChemTron Pan Purge is an EPA registered, non-chlorinated strip. It is replaced in the pan, fighting against re-growth of organics, keeping drain lines clear
- Cleaning of filters — ChemTron Sani A/C is used to clean and disinfect fan coil filters. Removable PTAC filters are cleaned and sanitized, maximizing air flow and preventing premature recontamination
Maximize your environment
ChemTron’s A/C Cleaning Process has been certified as a “Green Process” by the Green Clean Institute. This Certification is based on four factors:
- The removal of pollutants from A/C units
- Increased efficiency in heating and cooling units
- Improved indoor air quality
- Health benefits for allergy and asthma sufferers
Contact us and a Cintas representative will give you a free quote on how you can maximize your savings and A/C efficiency with the ChemTron HVAC Cleaning Service.