Create a safer environment for your employees and customers with a secure matting solution.
Increase safety in your facility with the new Treadlock™ mat from Cintas. The Treadlock mat adheres to smooth floor surfaces and ‘locks’ into place, reducing mat ‘creeping’. The mat features a vast array of suction cups embedded into the base sheet of rubber. When engaged, a vacuum seal is created locking the mat into place—making it ideal for cart and wheelchair traffic.
Features and Benefits
- Suction cups create a vacuum seal to “lock” mat in place on a smooth surface
- Heavyweight rubber helps keeps mat in place on carpeted surfaces
- Picture frame border gives mat a lower profile
- Beveled edges allow for easy on/off movement for carts and wheelchairs
- Cleated pattern on underside holds mat in place in transitional areas (for example: carpet to tile)
- High Risk
- High Traffic
- Grocery Stores
- Nursing Homes
- Department Stores
- Retail Outlets
Contact us today and speak with a Cintas representative to find out more about Treadlock mats.
National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) Certified
All Cintas mats are certified high traction by the National
Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) to help reduce slips, trips and falls.