Fire Protection Services
Cintas helps you focus and run a smooth kitchen by ensuring the functionality of your facilities fire protection safety program. Our licensed technicians undergo continuous training on all types of wet and dry pre-engineered suppression systems to ensure your facility is compliant with all NFPA 17A requirements and up-to-date on Underwriters Laboratory (UL) 300 standards for commercial kitchen systems.
As your commercial kitchen continues to evolve with new developments in technology and techniques for cooking, your fire protection may need to evolve, too.
Cintas provides testing, inspection and
- Pre-engineered Kitchen Hood Suppression Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency and Exit Lights
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
- Clean Agent Suppression Systems
Our technicians will semi-annually:
- Assess your kitchen setup to ensure all hazards are properly covered by the suppression system;
- After the system has been disarmed, make sure the system activates by both the manual pull station and the heat detectors located in the hood;
- Verify that, when the system is activated, the gas and/or electric supply is shut off to the equipment protected under the hood;
- Replace every heat detector link in the detection line;
- Test piping and nozzles to ensure no blockage is present;
- Check tanks and agents stored within them for additional testing requirements.
According to U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Fire Administration National Fire Data Center, an estimated 5,900 restaurant building fires are reported to U.S. fire departments each year and cause an estimated average of 75 injuries and $172 million in property loss.
Contact us and a Cintas representative will provide a free on-site consultation at your establishment.