Are You North America’s Next Cold Crew Champion? Show us how you ‘Outwork Them All™'
Cintas & Carhartt launch 3rd annual online contest to find North America’s toughest cold weather workers
CINCINNATI — September 24, 2013 — The search is on for the toughest winter workers in the 3rd annual Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew Contest. We want to see how you “Outwork Them All™.”
Cintas launched the campaign in 2011 to recognize individuals in the U.S. and Canada who withstand the toughest winter working conditions. Contestants are encouraged to share their stories and explain why Carhartt, a brand for hard-working people, is essential to their jobs at www.cintas.com/carharttcoldcrew for their chance to win free merchandise and a grand prize trip for two. Entries are being accepted now through February 28, 2014, at which time Cintas and Carhartt will select finalists and begin public voting at the contest website.
5 Reasons to Join the Cintas & Carhartt Cold Crew
1. Show your stuff – Hard workers don’t always get the recognition they deserve. This is the chance to share how you “Outwork Them All™"!
2. Represent your industry – This is a great, free way to promote your company and represent others in your profession who work as hard as you do.
3. Rally the troops - If you are selected as one of our finalists, your family, friends and coworkers can support you by voting online. They decide who wins, and we will help you promote yourself.
4. Win Carhartt gear – The grand prize winner receives an all-expenses-paid trip for two (to be announced)…and there is also a chance to win Carhartt merchandise to make your tough working conditions more bearable.
5. Cintas & Carhartt on your side – With Carhartt Rental Workwear by Cintas, workers get the styling, durability and rugged performance one expects from Carhartt with the added benefits of laundering, repair and replacement that accompany Cintas rental programs. Businesses can supply Carhartt, a brand that workers recognize and trust, in a cost effective manner, while increasing morale and exuding a professional company image.
Last year’s contest spurred hundreds of entries, which were narrowed down to nine finalists from across the United States and Canada. The public voted, and James Tatem, an arborist foreman from Hooksett, New Hampshire was crowned the grand prize winner. In June, he and a guest enjoyed a trip for two to the CMA Music Festival in Nashville, TN.
About Cintas Corporation
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types primarily throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom cleaning and supplies, tile and carpet cleaning, promotional products, first aid, safety, fire protection products and services and document management services for approximately 900,000 businesses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
About Carhartt, Inc.
Established in 1889, Carhartt is a global premium work wear brand with a rich heritage of developing rugged apparel for workers on and off the job. Headquartered in Dearborn, Mich., with more than 4,400 employees worldwide, Carhartt is privately owned and managed by the descendants of the company‘s founder, Hamilton Carhartt. For more information, visit www.carhartt.com.Are You North America’s Next Cold Crew Champion? Show us how you ‘Outwork Them All™'