Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, OnSite is ready to act and ready to go. It allows anyone with little to no training to treat the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens.
Guides you through every step
Just pull the green handle to activate your OnSite defibrillator, and voice instructions will guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and delivering a defibrillation shock.1 It even guides you on the frequency and depth of chest compressions, as well as breaths.1
Use OnSite to train
You can install a special pads cartridge that temporarily turns your OnSite defibrillator into a trainer. Also available are a collection of videos that describe every aspect of the defibrillator.
Ready to use the moment it arrives
With OnSite's Ready-Pack configuration, your AED arrives virtually ready to use.
• Arrives with the SMART Pads cartridge and battery already installed
• Is positioned inside the carry case with a spare SMART Pads cartridge in place
• Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
• Conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly, including testing the pads
1. Travers, A. H., Perkins, G. D., Berg, R. A., Castren, M., Considine, J., Escalante, R., . . . Basic Life Support Chapter, C. (2015). Part 3: Adult basic life support and automated external defibrillation: 2015 international consensus on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care science with treatment recommendations. Circulation, 132(16 Suppl 1), S51-83. doi:10.1161/CIR.0000000000000272.