We Bring Safety to You
Cintas First Aid & Safety of Las Vegas helps you meet compliance requirements, reduce workers' compensation and improve productivity. We can save your company money and protect your employees with our first aid and safety solutions.
OSHA requires employers to ensure the safety of all employees in the work environment.
Our extensive line of safety products and supplies allows you to ensure the well-being of your workers and your company throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and surrounding areas.
Cintas will help you watch their backs – and then some – with:
- Body Harnesses
- Protective Eyewear
- Spill Clean-Up Kits
- Safety Mats
- Hard Hats
- And Much, Much More
First Aid Supplies & Safety Cabinets
With Cintas, you will know that your first aid supplies will always be available when you need them, and more importantly, you can be assured that your first aid kits meet OSHA, ANSI and FDA standards.
From a deluxe five-shelf first aid cabinet to food processing and food service-specific units, our first aid cabinets are customized to your needs.
In addition to your first aid supplies such as eye wash systems, portable first aid kits, pain relief, emergency skin care and first aid cabinets being delivered to your door, a Cintas service professional can help you set a program that will help you:
- Maintain OSHA compliance with properly stocked first aid kits and cabinets, personal protective equipment and training programs
- Reduce injuries and lower your workers' compensation costs
- Boost employee productivity and morale, and improve your bottom line
CPR First Aid Training
An American Heart Association-trained Cintas representative will train your employees in first aid and CPR comprehensive courses formatted to meet the needs of your workplace and employees.
- Course format includes video-based instruction, group discussion and hands-on practice.
- Learning is presented in realistic case-based scenarios.
- Three-hour courses teach basic principles, how to recognize and appropriately respond to medical emergencies, and specific steps for treating injuries.
- Seven-hour courses teach CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training for cardiac emergencies, and first aid for environmental emergencies, such as extreme heat or cold, bites and stings.
AEDs & AED Training
An on-site AED, emergency oxygen and our comprehensive first responder training programs can help you prepare for the unexpected. The Cintas ReviveR™ View AED is the first AED with step-by-step video guidance for responders. Led by locally certified instructors, Cintas AED training sessions can be held on-site or at the closest Cintas facility. Courses are supplemented with the ReviveR™ View AED Training Video.
Online First Aid and Safety Training
Get anytime, anywhere instruction at your own convenience with Cintas' online safety training courses. With hundreds of courses to choose from, you can tailor a program to your specific safety training needs. 100% mastery is guaranteed.
Consult with us to see how a customized safety compliance program can improve worker safety, reduce your workers' compensation costs and maximize your bottom line -- all in a solution that you choose.