AED Training Certification
BE READY™ FOR SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST.
More than 350,000 people will suffer an out-of-hospital cardiac event this year. Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can strike anywhere, any time. Automated External Defibrillators are life-saving devices critical in the event of a cardiac emergency. But it takes a lot more than an AED to save a life. Your AED also needs proper planning, implementation, ongoing support and routine onsite service checks.
TOP-OF-THE-LINE AED OPTIONS
Choose from LifeLine™ View or the Zoll® AED 3®:
Zoll® AED 3®
CINTAS AED PROGRAM
Get an AED from leading manufacturers, incorporating the most advanced lifesaving technology, for a low monthly rate.
WITH THE CINTAS AED SERVICE AGREEMENT, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Your knowledgeable Cintas First Aid and Safety representative will install your AED units.
- AED wall cabinet
- AED V-sign
- AED prep and response kit
- Routine device checks
- No-Charge pad replacement and battery replacement
- No-Charge software upgrades
- Device prescription
- Equipment & responder tracking
- EMS registration & notifications
- Post Event Support & Review
- Email Notifications & Checks