Office Water Dispenser Service
Water Cooler Service
The WaterBreak® cooler offers significant hygiene benefits. Its unique closed tank system is not open to the atmosphere which never exposes water to air until it is dispensed. This closed, sealed system keeps the unit and the water cleaner, longer and does not require sanitization of the internal components under normal operation.
WATER SERVICE & WATERBREAK SYSTEM
Cintas' state-of-the-art water cooler service provides you and your employees with peace of mind, knowing that your water is filtered and always available.
- Provide better tasting drinking water
- Increase employee morale & wellness
- Increase customer and visitor satisfaction
- Avoid lifting heavy bottles (can weigh 40+ lbs.)
- Consistently cleaned
- Closed water system for cleaner operation
- Hot, cold, & room temperature water
- Hot water safety features
- 2x cooling ability compared to leading units
- Internal cup dispenser
- Self-draining drip tray (1.5 gallon)
WATERBREAK VS REGULAR WATER SERVICE
WATERBREAK VS WATER JUGS
- No heavy and hard to store water jugs
- Flat monthly billing
- Never run out of water
- No more dirty dispensers and drip trays
WATERBREAK VS. WATER COOLERS
- Regular, free filter changes
- No dirty drip tray buildup
- Consistently clean, professional machine
- Flat monthly billing
IMPORTANCE OF AN OFFICE WATER COOLER SERVICE
Water is an important resource, and its cleanliness and availability can influence both employees and customers.
According to a study by the National Safety Council, in 2019, over 75% of US workers reported not drinking enough water on the job. Dehydration can lead to decreased productivity and increased risk of injury in the workplace*.
*Source: National Safety Council. "The Importance of Hydration in the Workplace." (2019). https://www.nsc.org/home-safety/tools-resources/seasonal-safety/summer/hydration-workplace
HOW AN OFFICE WATER COOLER SERVICE
Your dedicated Cintas professional will set up and install your WaterBreak water machine.
We perform functional checks, drain the internal bottle, restock cups, clean the interior and exterior, and change the filter.
Electronic service records are updated every visit to ensure your system is maintained.