AED Training Certification
Request a free quote
Request a free quote by filling out the form
BE READY™ FOR SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST.
An AED, or automated external defibrillator, is used to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. But it takes a lot more than an AED to save a life. Proper planning, implementation, ongoing support and routine onsite service checks are critical in making sure the AED works when you need it most.
TOP-OF-THE-LINE AED OPTIONS
Choose from LifeLine™ View or the Zoll® AED 3®:
Interactive video instructions to help lay responders effectively perform CPR Seconds count – Fastest speed to shock time of any AED Two-button system for increased ease of use
Zoll® AED 3®
Easy to navigate large color LCD screen Simple to operate with clear one-touch buttons Real CPR Help® guides rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR
CINTAS AED PROGRAM
Get an AED from leading manufacturers, incorporating the most advanced lifesaving technology, for a low monthly rate.
WITH THE CINTAS AED SERVICE AGREEMENT, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Your knowledgeable Cintas First Aid and Safety representative will install your AED units.
- AED wall cabinet
- AED V-sign
- AED prep and response kit
- Routine device checks
- No-Charge pad replacement and battery replacement
- No-Charge software upgrades
- Device prescription
- Equipment & responder tracking
- EMS registration & notifications
- Post Event Support & Review
- Email Notifications & Checks