CPR Training & First Aid Training
Request a free quote
Request a free quote by filling out the form
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU, WHEN YOUR BUSINESS IS READY™.
Keep your employees Ready for the Workday® by helping them tackle their training program. Our blend of onsite and online training options make it easy to train your team on the topics that are important to your business – on your schedule.
With over 220 instructors nationwide, Cintas helps train 300,000+ people annually. We’re here to help you stay a step ahead.
FIRST AID & SAFETY TRAINING
Choose from a variety of safety training courses in both classroom and online formats.
ON-SITE SAFETY TRAINING
Certified instructors will train your employees at your facility or local Cintas branch
Choose from popular courses like:
- First Aid, CPR/AED
- Forklift Operator Safety
- Powered Industrial Vehicle
- Fire Prevention and Fire Extinguisher
- Hazard Communication (HazCom)
- Lockout / Tagout
- Confined Space
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- Walking-Working Surfaces
- NFPA 70E(r) Arc Flash
ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING
- Access our entire library of 350+ training courses to select the mix of topics that fits your needs
- Easily train across multiple shifts, facilities and locations
- Bookmarking allows learners to leave and come back to the same section of the training course
- Simplified Record-Keeping: Track progress and course completion to keep your training calendar up-to-date
- Access the training you need, when you need it
American Heart Association Training
An AHA-certified Cintas instructor will train your employees on First Aid, CPR, and AEDs. Course format includes video-based instruction, group discussion and hands-on practice. Also available in online format with in-person skills check. First Aid training, CPR training, and AED training offers your employees a comprehensive and engaging opportunity to learn critical information that could help save a life.
COURSE CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
FIRST AID COURSE
Explains how to recognize and treat adult emergencies prior to EMS arrival.
Learn to provide high quality breaths and compressions with 1:1 student-mannequin ratio.
Trains you on quick and effective use of an AED to provide life-saving shock.