CPR Training & First Aid Training
Request a free quote
Request a free quote by filling out the form
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU, WHEN YOUR BUSINESS IS READY™.
We help safety managers keep their employees Ready for the Workday® by helping them tackle their challenging training program. Our blend of onsite and online training options make it easy to train your team on the topics that are important to your business – on your schedule.
Our First Aid & Safety team is here for you: from van-delivered PPE, to stocked and prepped first aid cabinets, we’re Ready™.
FIRST AID & SAFETY TRAINING
Choose from a variety of safety training courses in both classroom and online formats.
ON-SITE SAFETY TRAINING
Certified instructors will train your employees at your facility or local Cintas branch
Choose from popular courses like:
- First Aid, CPR/AED
- Forklift Operator Safety
- Powered Industrial Vehicle
- Fire Prevention and Fire Extinguisher
- Hazard Communication (HazCom)
- Lockout / Tagout
- Confined Space
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- Walking-Working Surfaces
- NFPA 70E(r) Arc Flash
ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING
- Access our entire library of 350+ training courses to select the mix of topics that fits your needs
- Easily train across multiple shifts, facilities and locations
- Bookmarking allows learners to leave and come back to the same section of the training course
- Simplified Record-Keeping: Track progress and course completion to keep your training calendar up-to-date
- Access the training you need, when you need it
American Heart Association Training
An AHA-certified Cintas instructor will train your employees on First Aid, CPR, and AEDs. Course format includes video-based instruction, group discussion and hands-on practice. Also available in online format with in-person skills check. First Aid training, CPR training, and AED training offers your employees a comprehensive and engaging opportunity to learn critical information that could help save a life.
COURSE CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
FIRST AID COURSE
Explains how to recognize and treat adult emergencies prior to EMS arrival.
Learn to provide high quality breaths and compressions with 1:1 student-mannequin ratio.
Trains you on quick and effective use of an AED to provide life-saving shock.