There are requirements in place to stay compliant with the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals. One of those requirements is to reformat and standardize the contents of a Safety Data Sheets (formally Material Safety Data Sheets under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard). Click here to download your Safety Data Sheets
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Cintas provides your workplace on demand access to the industry leading online database for SDS which includes:
- A database of nearly 4 million SDS’s at your fingertips
- Multiple backup options to ensure your electronic SDS management system meets OSHA, WHMIS and other regulatory requirements
- An easy to use web environment so you can get started immediately without training
- Quick Return on Investment by reducing time consuming administrative costs
- Low cost of ownership – There’s no software to download, install or maintain locally, plus you get immediate access to new feature and enhancements.