FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICE
FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTION
Your fire extinguishers perform two primary functions: controlling or putting out a small fire, and protecting evacuation routes that may be blocked by a fire. You need them to work at a moment’s notice, so have them carefully inspected and tested to keep them ready™. Our fire extinguisher service includes maintenance, testing and inspection of your fire extinguishers, detailed documentation and the convenience of 24/7 on-call support. Ask about additional fire protection services, such as our unique even-exchange program and installation of signs, accessories and more.
How A Fire Extinguisher Service Works
- We look for noticeable damage to the outside of the extinguisher.
- Is the equipment up to date with required internal inspections and tests?
- Are the moving parts (gauge, hose, handle) free from damage?
- Is the fire extinguisher sufficiently charged with the correct retardant weight?
Once an extinguisher passes our performance tests, we digitally scan and document all extinguishers for your records
FEATURES & BENEFITS
With our Extinguisher Even Exchange service, we’ll provide a tested, functional unit right away with no interruption in service.
- Provides similarly rated extinguishers that are tested, serviced and tagged
- Documentation with VIPs can provides transparency of how your equipment was serviced
- Replacement units must pass stringent performance tests
Value Inspection Program
Our people include a national network of knowledgeable technicians with thousands of training hours and the support of a local office. For detailed reassurance and support, our process relies on a vast infrastructure and technology-driven paper trail. We promise to deliver the world class customer service Cintas is known for and to help you keep your people and property safe.