DIABETES IN THE WORKPLACE
WE ARE PROUD SUPPORTERS OF THE AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION
Show your employees you care with Cintas. Since 2019, the Cintas First Aid & Safety division has collaborated with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) to provide seven products recognized by the ADA as suitable for people with diabetes in the workplace. 1 in 10 Americans has diabetes today – many customers are choosing to add these important products, such as emergency glucose, to their first aid cabinets to help increase awareness around diabetes and create more inclusive work environment.
How A First Aid Center Service Works
Diabetes in the workplace
You can now have your first aid cabinet stocked with products recognized by the American
Diabetes Association® as suitable for people with diabetes in the workplace1.
Bleed Stop Gauze
- Hemostatic gauze pad for temporary external use to control bleeding
- Sterile 4" x 4" pad
- Increases blood sugar when low by delivering 15 grams of glucose
- Rapid dissolving, fast acting
- Specially formulated with Vitamin E and aloe vera
- Non-greasy, industrial strength formula to aid in healing of chapped, itchy and dry skin
Liquid Skin® Bandage
- Waterproof, long lasting, sting-free
- Conforms to body contours
- Works quickly to ease headaches, muscle pain, cramps, toothaches and arthritis pain
- Convenient, tamper-evident, single dose, non-drowsy
- Contains: Acetaminophen 250 mg, Aspirin 250 mg, Caffeine 65 mg
QuikHeal™ Hydrocolloid Bandage
- Long-lasting, hydrocolloid-based gel technology promotes faster healing and helps reduce scarring
- Heals minor cuts, scrapes, abrasions, lacerations, blisters and scalds
- Effective topical powder that helps stop bleeding
- Forms a protective barrier in seconds and protects the wound with anti-microbial properties
DID YOU KNOW?
American Diabetes Association® cabinet indicator is included with purchase of recognized products.
AED ProgramYou only get one chance to change the outcome during a cardiac event. You can help save a life with an AED in your facility.Watch Now
Emergency Eyewash ProgramEyewash stations and regular service so you can be confident you’re prepared for an eye emergency.Watch Now
First Aid & Safety OverviewLearn how Cintas can be the single source for your workplace safety needs, saving you time and money.Watch Now