Our industry-exclusive methods and equipment, combined with the knowledge and expertise of our dedicated service professionals, ensures that your station is properly cleaned and serviced.
- Your dedicated Cintas professional checks in with you when they arrive
- We scan each station's unique barcode during every visit
- Service inspection is performed
- Your Cintas professional dates the service tag to verify service has been performed. Any station that does not pass the service inspection is recorded
- Your Cintas professional follows up with you to review the service provided
Do you need new plumbed eyewash equipment? Ask about The Guardian Safety Station with Eyewash, Stainless Steel Bowl and Cover. Eyewash has stainless steel cover to protect bowl from dust, dirt and other contaminants. Cover is raised automatically when flag handle is activated. Cover closes when handle is returned to closed position. Eyewash features two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.