How The Service Works
- Scheduled arrival of Cintas truck at your facility.
- Your dedicated Cintas professional checks in with you when they arrive.
- We scan each cooler’s unique barcode during every visit to maintain an electronic service record.
- A functional check in performed and the internal drain bottle is emptied.
- WaterBreak® coolers are cleaned, cups are restocked and filter is changed as needed (at least annually).
- Your Cintas professional follows up with you to review the service provided.
WATERBREAK® VERSUS OTHER OPTIONS
WATERBREAK® VS. WATER JUGS
- Avoid lifting heavy bottles
- No more storage headaches
- No unsightly bottles lying around
- Flat monthly billing
- Never run out of water
- No more dirty dispensers or drip trays
WATERBREAK® VS. WATER COOLERS
- No dirty drip tray buildup
- Regular filter changes
- Affordable price and no filter change fees
- Industry leading unit
- Flat, monthly billing
- Consistently clean, professional look
Did You Know?
According to a recent Harris Poll, over 4 in 5 employed Americans believe it is their employer's responsibility to provide a workplace water station that is cleaned and serviced regularly*
Nearly half of those without a workplace water station (46%) say they would be more productive at work if their employer provided a water station*
Among those who have a water station at work, a third do not believe the water filter at their workplace water station is changed regularly*
*This survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Poll on behalf of Cintas from July 28-August 1, 2017 among 1,081 U.S. adults ages 18 and older who are employed full time/part time