Cintas Shares Five Recommendations to Celebrate National Custodial Workers Recognition Day
CINCINNATI – October 2, 2023 – Join Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS) on October 2 to celebrate National Custodial Workers Recognition Day. This observance shows appreciation for the dedication of custodial workers to keep facilities clean and safe for building occupants.
“Custodial workers are some of the most dedicated workers and are rarely celebrated for the demanding work they perform daily,” said John Rudy, Senior Director of Marketing at Cintas. “They are vital to keeping facilities functional, healthy and safe for occupants and deserve to be honored for all they do.
There are many ways to show gratitude to your custodial team on October 2. Some ideas include:
- Write a thank you card to express admiration for their hard work.
- Provide a free lunch by catering your custodial staff's favorite meal or offering to take them to a restaurant.
- Give your custodial staff the day off to relax. Their absence may allow your facility to see how much support they provide daily.
- Monetary gifts such as gift cards or bonuses.
- Consider outsourcing some of your facility’s cleaning tasks, such as deep cleaning restrooms, to take tedious tasks off your custodians’ plates.
“We often don’t see the behind-the-scenes work that custodians provide,” added Rudy. “No matter how your facility decides to celebrate, the most important part is that your custodians know how valuable they are to your team.”
For more information about Cintas’ facility services, visit cintas.com/facilityservices.
About Cintas Corporation
Cintas Corporation helps more than one million businesses of all types and sizes get Ready™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing products and services that help keep their customers’ facilities and employees clean, safe, and looking their best. With offerings including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, safety training, fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems and alarm service, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held Fortune 500 company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS. It is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.