J. J. KELLER SAFETY MANAGEMENT SUITE
Get round-the-clock access to all of J.J. Keller’s most popular safety management tools, making it easy to develop a full-service safety program from the ground up. The flexible Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) platform streamlines compliance at every level of your business so you can focus your attention where it matters most.
You’ll find audit and inspection checklists for OSHA, EPA and DOT, regulatory materials, expert help, incident and chemical management tools, custom safety plans and more.
ENJOY INSTANT ACCESS TO
- NEWS & UPDATES — Receive critical regulatory updates along with easy-to-understand explanations.
- REGULATORY MATERIALS — Reference an up-to-date repository of industry-specific regulatory requirements.
- AUDIT & INSPECTION CHECKLISTS — Leverage 100+ pre-built inspection checklists for OSHA, EPA, and DOT.
- SAFETY PLAN TEMPLATES — Access 120+ pre-written safety plan templates for OSHA, EPA, and DOT.
- TRAINING RESOURCES — Leverage hundreds of online training programs and thousands of customizable training resources.
- CHEMICAL MANAGEMENT TOOLS — Develop and maintain a comprehensive hazard communication program with unlimited access to a wide range of multi-language SDSs.
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT TOOLS — Proactively manage OSHA recordkeeping requirements and gather results for analysis and reporting.
- EXPERT HELP — Ask J. J. Keller’s in-house experts an unlimited number of compliance questions in a secure, private environment.
- WEBCASTS — Participate in monthly webcasts conducted by industry experts.
- ONLINE DISCUSSION BOARD — Connect with your safety peers on one the industry’s largest online discussion boards.
AED ProgramYou only get one chance to change the outcome during a cardiac event. You can help save a life with an AED in your facility.
First Aid & Safety OverviewLearn how Cintas can be the single source for your workplace safety needs, saving you time and money.
Training CenterOn-site or online, Cintas Training & Compliance has the classes you want in the format you need.
Can I Get My CPR Certification Online?
Important things to know about CPR and AED certifications.Full Story
How Can I Get First Aid, CPR/AED Certified?
Choosing the right organization for your First Aid, CPR/AED certification training is important. You want a quality class from a professional instructor who understands your needs.Full Story
Safety Programs This Spring with 6 Training Topics from Cintas
Turn over a new leaf this spring with a focus on workplace safety. Here are 6 training tops to keep in mind for your business.Full Story