Help your employees breathe safely with respiratory protection training. This course covers why respirators are important, how to inspect a respirator, limitations of a respirator and proper maintenance of the respirator. The training also includes donning and doffing a respirator, including checking the seals.
- On-site, online and DVD compliance programs around your training needs
- The Respiratory program covers proper selection, medical clearance, fitting and inspection of respirators, as well as qualitative and quantitative fit testing
- On-line medical clearances
- Low instructor-student ratio to engage students
- On-site scheduling or open enrollment for classes at your local Cintas facility
- Flexible, convenient scheduling to cover multiple shifts
- Standardized classes nationwide for single or multiple facilities
- Over 250 fully interactive courses
- All topics meet OSHA requirements
- Ability to tailor course curriculum to your needs
- Quizzes that must be passed to ensure comprehension
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use recordkeeping system to track your employees’ programs
DVD COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
- Programs include instructor guides to help administer training internally
- State-of-the-art DVD training videos and PowerPoint presentations
- Simple, everyday language clarifies how to comply with OSHA standards
- Complete customizable written program to ensure compliance
- We develop core content that you can then save and customize:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Written Programs
- Training Records
Below are a few rules and regulations to keep in mind for your annual on-site testing
CFR 1910.95 (k)(1)
The employer shall train each employee who is exposed to noise at or above an 8-hour time weighted average of 85 dB in accordance with the requirements of this section.
Audiograms must be completed annually.
CFR 1910.95 (k)(2)
The training program shall be repeated annually for each employee included in the hearing conservation program.
CFR 1910.134 (k)
Requires the employer to provide effective training to employees who are required to use respirators. The training must be comprehensive, understandable, and recur annually and more often if necessary.
Fit test is required before initial use and annually thereafter.