EMERGENCY & EXIT LIGHTS
TRUST CINTAS TO NOT LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK
Emergency and exit lights are expressly designed to provide vital illumination during power outages so your employees and customers can find safe exits. Regular testing and inspection of your exit and emergency lights can help detect dead batteries and bulbs before an emergency occurs. With easy scheduling and reliable service, Cintas offers trained technicians who maintain, test and inspect a wide variety of units, lightbulbs and batteries.
How An Emergency & Exit Light Service Works
We look over the unit to see if there is any visible damage or issues with the exterior of the device.
Our technicians load test and inspect components of the unit to ensure proper functioning.
After testing and inspecting the Emergency/Exit lighting- we will digitally scan, log and note that the unit is approved for operation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Emergency lighting batteries require proper and safe disposal. Cintas can handle that for you and replace yours immediately.
- No need to stock batteries of your own
- Get fresh batteries from our rotated inventory
- Variety of sealed lead acid and Ni-Cad options
Value Inspection Program
Our people include a national network of knowledgeable technicians with thousands of training hours and the support of a local office. For detailed reassurance and support, our process relies on a vast infrastructure and technology-driven paper trail. We promise to deliver the world class customer service Cintas is known for and to help you keep your people and property safe.
YOU CAN COUNT ON THE KNOWLEDGE AND COMMITMENT FROM CINTAS FOR YOUR:
- Monthly inspections. According to NFPA101, your emergency lights and exit signs must undergo a 30-second test every month. Your Cintas technician will not only complete this test, they’ll also provide record keeping for the fire department and insurers.
- Yearly inspections. NFPA101 also requires that emergency lights simulate being on battery backup for 90 minutes every year. Your Cintas technician will take care of this for you, plus they’ll visually and physically inspect your unit and provide detailed record keeping.